Sunday, November 2, 2008

Help.

I need help! Everytime I change my profile/backgroud, it erases my friends list. How can I change it without losing the list? It takes too much time to redo that list. Thanks for any help..I dont want to stay with Halloween background forever.

4 comments:

kelley said...

I'll see if Annie will give you some help. When I tried to change mine I also lost everything. Annie got irritated with me and advised me to leave the technical management of the web page to her.

Nat said...

If you get your background from cutestblogontheblock.com it lets you keep all your sidebar stuff. I had the same problem when I used Pyzam.

Rachel said...

I've never had that happen to me. i would do what Natalie suggested. I've only used the cutestblogontheblock and when you change your background with them it saves everything for you. Good Luck!

KT said...

Ya---I totally just did it too and wiped out everything! Too bad I didn't come and read your post first. =P What a pain, but it's too bad because Pyzam has way better backgrounds. The funny thing is that it worked just fine for Halloween.

The other frustrating thing is that when I tried to delete the Pyzam background, nothing else would work and my Internet Explorer kept freezing up. I don't think I'll use them anymore unless I'm going to keep it as a permanent background.